Value: $1,000,000 +
Client: Kane/ ADJ/ Anova/ Maxim
Electrocom Solutions is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the contract for the communications infrastructure for 6 new schools under the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) Growth Area School Project (GASP).
In response to the growing demand within Victoria, the Department of Education (DET) has identified the need for additional school facilities including the new schools. This project comprises the design and construction of 6 new schools located on the outer fringe of metropolitan Melbourne.
- Aitken Hill
- Sanctuary Lakes
The Schools consist of the following:
• AD – Administration & Library Building
• LC – Learning Community Buildings
• PAPE – Performing Arts & Physical Education
• SP – Science & Technology Buildings
• Sports Fields and Playground Equipment
• Landscaping & Civil Works
We look forward to working with ADJ, Anova & Maxim to complete the project in late 2018.